Designed for applying on mechanical gear boxes, rear axles, reduction gears of any type and self-locking differentials. The treatment to be made in one stage.
Composition Atomium MGSB 100is designed for the treatment of mechanical
gear boxes, rear axles, reduction gears of any type and self-locking
The treatment to be made in one stage.
Precautions: Not harmful if applied correctly.
- In case of a contact with skin remove the material wash out with warm water, and then wash again with soap.
- In case of contact with eyes wash out eyes with large amount of water.
- In case of swallowing consult a doctor.
Add Lubricant Composition Atomium MGSB 100to the working oil in the unit at the rate of 30 ml of the Lubricant per 1 liter of transmission oil. After applying Atomium MGSB 100drive the car in a regular mode for no less than 20 minutes.
Run till the next regular transmission oil replacement.
In case of significant deterioration of the unit it is recommended to re-process the gear box after 5000 km without oil change.
- Before applying Atomium MGSB 100shake the can thoroughly until natural sediments (active components) are totally dissolved.
- Apply Atomium MGSB 100MGSB through the regular filling neck of the warmed-up unit.
- After applying Atomium MGSB 100drive the car for no less than 20 minutes in any mode (regular operation).
- It is recommended to carry out Atomium treatment of mechanical transmissions together with engine processing at the same time or sequentially.
- It is not recommended to apply the lubricant at existence of mechanical breakages of parts and assemblies.
- Atomium MGSB 100is compatible to any type of transmission oils and doesn't change their properties (apart from ATF Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid; if ATF oil is used in the gear box apply Atomium AGSB 80).
- To provide continuous level of protection of the unit it is recommended to apply Atomium AGSB 80 further after each oil change in transmission (every 50 000 – 70 000 km).
EFFECTS OF APPLICATION
- Improves the process of burnishing the unit parts, including condition after overhaul (because of the adaptive properties of the LC, that work on optimization of conjugated friction parts);
- Increases the unit lifetime in 1,5-2 times (due to wear intensity decreasing);
- Decreases friction losses in unit details (as a result of improvement of the friction mode);
- Provides maximum protection of the unit against wear in case of overloading or overheating under high temperature of the environment;
- Doesn't worsen operational characteristics of rubber parts;
- Significantly reduces noise and vibration levels in gearbox, rear axle (due to forming of thick and resistant lubrication “pillow” and clearances optimization);
- Restores optimum spacings in bearings and serrated gearings;
- Doesn't change parameters and technical characteristics of knots of clutch in the oil bathtub;
- Provides possibility of short-time run under oil starvation conditions in the unit.
- Brand: Atomium Limited
- Product Code: ATOMIUM "MGSB"
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $27.18